Proceedings from the 7th Annual Conference on Cultural and Social Anthropology of East Asia – Ethnic Groups, Ethnicity and Ethnic Policies in China 2013, can be downloaded in the PDF format clicking on the link below. These proceedings were published as a mono-thematic issue of the Journal Far East (Dálný Východ) published by the Department of Asian Studies, Palacký Univeristy Olomouc in 2014.
In this volume you can find following articles:
- Wlodzimierz Cieciura
- The Crescent and the Red Star. Hui Muslims and Chinese Communism in a Historical Perspective
- Martina Rysová
- The Ethnic Chinese in Indonesia: What Makes the Chinese Chinese?
- Katarzyna Golik
- “Internal Orientalism” in the Context of a State-Nation Building Process in the People’s Republic of China
- Ben Hillman
- Unrest in Tibet: Interpreting the Post-2008 Wave of Protest and Conflict
- Sonja Laukkanen
- Being Tibetan in Shangri-la
- Sławoj Szynkiewicz
- Crisis of Ethnic Culture among the Tuvinians of China
- Alessandra Cappelletti
- Ethnicity Reconsidered: Land Acquisition and Power Dynamics in the Kashgar Prefecture